Information contained on this page directly supports DOE's vision of "Every learner ready for success in college, career, and life."
Please click a link below for more information.
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) – Information relating to the reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- School and District Accountability – Access the Delaware School Success Framework (DSSF) Reference Guide through this link
- 5Essentials Survey – Organizing Schools for Improvement
- Accountability Student Verification (ASV) System
Archived information relating to the Accountability Framework Working Group (AFWG) as well as district and school accountability ratings and summaries may be accessed using the appropriate link below.
- Accountability Framework Working Group (AFWG)
- Historical Accountability – Access historical accountability data relating to district and school ratings and summaries as well as Accountability manuals here
If you have questions regarding the information on this page, please send an e-mail to Chantel Janiszewski. You can also call 302.735.4090 to reach the Accountability-Performance Management Workgroup.
For key dates relating to graduation verification, dropout verification system dates, consolidated grant application process, and other Accountability-Performance Management events, please refer to our Calendar.