Services and Information



    Instructions for Providing  Academic Information to the Delaware Higher Education Office



    For highschool students attending Delaware public or charter high schools:

    The Delaware Higher Education Office will import your academic records from Delaware Department of Education files. 


    For home-schooled students or students attending private high schools in Delaware:

    Please forward an unofficial copy of your final transcript showing an un-weighted cumulative GPA to the Delaware Higher Education Office at  by July 7, 2016.

     Instructions for Providing College Academic Information to the Delaware Higher Education Office
    If you are a current college/university student please forward a copy of your unofficial transcript to DHEO at  Alternatively you can forward the Academic Record Request  form to the Registrar's office at your school and request that they complete the form indicating your cumulative GPA and return to DHEO by July 7, 2016. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Registrar's office sends the completed form by the deadline. Late forms will not be accepted.
    Comments (-1)

For access to your student account, or to create a student account: LOG ON HERE



Awarding and Appeals Policy- Effective July 2016 
Terms and Conditions PDF (Review before acknowledging your award) - Effective July 2016

Have questions? Email